Thursday, January 12, 2012

25 Dimesnions..!!


I’m supposed to write 25 random things about myself. I’ve had this notion of not writing tags, but somewhere in the middle of the night, I woke up when a thought struck me like lightening-
“Stop acting over smart and do those tags which nice people generously pass on.” At 12 in the night, here I am..

1--> I plucked off a white hair that I spotted on my head today. How depressing for a first thing to do on the morning of New Year. I’m 25, but I’m getting to feel like 75.

2--> I watched a movie of Sharukh yesterday (Ra One). I knew girls liked him but not to the extent that no guys watched his movie. The theatre was 80% girls. Man, I felt weird, but not completely bad. :P

3--> I sometimes, all of a sudden feel like listening to slow, depressing songs. Feel like taking a walk alone in a park. Feel like staying alone n all that. This serves as entertainment for my silly friends.

4--> People talking to me for the first time can easily come to a conclusion- “ What a boring person he is!” That is cent percent right. It takes time for me to get along with people. I tried to change, but I guess I’m like that.

5--> Right now, I’m feeling – 25 things about me is just too (three) much.

6--> I love the color- Black. Black and blue is the combination I like the most. It doesn’t go well with dresses thought.

7--> I can prepare dosas, chapathis, bread-omlet and few such tiffins. I’m famous in my family for preparing Tea. So, in case unemployment strikes me - chai..chai..chai chai chai… in the railway stations.. surely. 

8--> I sometimes feel I can make a Mega serial (soap opera) with my cricket stories (rather woes) and my health issues. Just need a good ‘camera-man’ who can zoom in on me thrice every second.

9--> I love writing funny stories. I love the fact that I make people laugh by doing so (if that is a fact btw!!). What better than laughter? ;)

10--> My posts may not suggest this, but I’m a responsible person, be it on the road or generally as a citizen.

11--> I don’t like people who always keep grumbling. Be happy until u die, keep worries for heaven.

12--> My favourite movie is – The pursuit of Happiness. It inspires me like nothing does.

13--> Am presently listening to a song- ‘Tanha Dil Tanha Safar.’ From ‘Shaan’. The song is soothing. Next on the playlist is Bryan Adams.

14--> I am shy. Hehe. Yeah, I feel shy sometimes.

15--> I wish to move around to more places. I was born, brought up and spoilt all here in Nagpur. I love the city though.

16--> Just like another billion in our country, I’m crazy about cricket. I pretty much understand all the technical details about it. I’ve been coached by some national players, also had been selected for my state U-15 team, but that was the end of the story. Health issues. I recollect this once in a week at least. Can’t help. Can’t digest.

17--> I can’t imagine how my life would have been if I hadn’t been blogging. Best thing that has happened to me recently, really.

18--> Kids in my family circle like me like hell. They do all sort of things with me. Once they put a flower on my ear, took snaps and laughed whole day. I wonder if I’m that funny.

19--> I hate it when people compare me with someone else.

20--> I’m getting to like my name nowadays. :P

21--> I must say I have a wonderful brother. He’s 6 years elder to me. I love the way he cares for me. I keep trying to reciprocate, along with a few fights as usual. ;)

22--> Comments on my blog make me very Happy. So I try to leave a comment on which ever blog I visit.

23--> Now, I’m feeling the heat. 25 is too much asboo.

24--> I get stupid thoughts sometimes when I read the newspaper.

25--> I’ve a good sense of humor and expert in pulling legs of my friends.. No wonder thy call me "The Silent Killer.!!" ::

Cheers..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment