Sunday, August 5, 2012

FRIENDS




Friends are sacred to me. I like having many friends and enjoy the good company.
But having friends goes along with a price. 
The joy of having friends is indescribable but have to face a great pain when seeing them go.
That's part of having friends; to meet and to depart.
I always wish friends are for keeps though the reality is some friends come and go like passing clouds.

I miss some friends whom I crossed paths once and whom I don't see anymore..
To all my dear friends, this is my hope for a true meaning of friendship.

If I'm the bread, my friend is the butter,
when spread on the bread, we can click together.

When I cry, my friend understands why,
She will be by my side to let it go by.

On every gloomy day, my friend is the sunshine,
That shoos the gloominess from this soul of mine.

Many a time , I stumble and fall,
But I'm glad, my friend gives a hand for me to hold.

The misfortunes of life tears the happiness from me,
My friend puts back the torn pieces like what it used to be.

Come what may; rain, shine or harsh weather,
My friend will always be there to give me shelter.

To my dear friends, wherever you are,
You all are my priceless jewel forever.!!

"HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY"

No comments:

Post a Comment