Saturday, September 22, 2012

Love Everything about Her




I love her soft kisses.
I love her soft touch.
I love the way she bites her lips.
I love her soooooo much.

I love the way she looks at me.
I love the way she smiles.
I love the way she's shy sometimes,
Every once and a while.

I love it when she looks at me,
When I'm not looking at her.
She thinks I do not realize it,
But really...I just play with her.

I love the way she cuddles.
I love the way she sleeps.
I love the way she rubs her neck,
When she is thinking so deep.

I love all of her,
Her nose, her lips, her hair, her feet.
I will never stop loving her.
She are so amazingly sweet.

I love that I love her.
I have loved her from the very start.
I LOVE ALL OF her,
I now hand her the key to my Heart.!!

No comments:

Post a Comment